David Shebby co-presented with Neville L. Johnson of Johnson & Johnson LLP the webinar “Scope of Privacy Privilege in Litigation” to the Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA) Law Practice Management & Technology, Litigation, Entertainment Law, and Family Law sections on August 30, 2021. The program focused on the right of privacy in litigation and when an objection on that basis can be made. Participants received one hour of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California.
The webinar also addressed:
- the scope of the objection;
- How the objection is preserved or waived;
- a business’s right to assert the objection on behalf of itself or its client(s) when faced with a subpoena;
- How to get around an objection if seeking information relevant to the litigation; and
- How privacy relates to a claim of proprietary business information.
Learn more here.